Important Dates for the Algoma School District DI Program
–March 2, 2019 BayLake Regional Tournament, Sturgeon Bay Schools. This is an all-day tournament and all teams will participate.
–April 13, 2019, WIDI Affiliate Tournament (aka State), UW Green Bay. The top two teams in each competitive level from the Regional tournament will qualify to compete at the State tournament.
–May 22 – 25, 2019, Global Finals, Kansas City, MO
This multi-day event features DI teams from all over the world! The top two teams in each competitive level from the State tournament will qualify to compete at Global Finals.
Our other important dates (subject to change):
- August 18, 2018 – Corn Stand at Soar on the Shore. Click here to sign up to work.
- September 21, 2018 – deadline to register to be on a team. Click here for registration information.
- January 5, 2019 – Instant Challenge Day
- February 24, 2019 – Public performance and dinner
- May 2019 – Electronics recycling
Keep up to date on all of our activities on our Facebook page.